Question:
Who hound hunts? With hounds for racoon, bear, bobcat, cougar, deer, coyote?
curious1
2006-04-27 13:27:03 UTC
what state are you from...what do you hunt? what kinds of dogs do you have? :)
Six answers:
rivalf4
2006-04-28 02:20:50 UTC
I hunt mainly coon but my dogs of put up a few bobcat every season. I've also hunted bear a few times. I run one Bluetick, 2 redbones, and used to run two black and tans until a few weeks ago when my lead black and tan got hit and killed by a car. Oh and I'm in the Big California.
3DDD
2006-04-28 06:14:43 UTC
In Virginia we hunt almost anything with dogs - Blue Ticks,Treeing Walkers,Black and Tans,English Hounds,to name a few. Deer and coon are the most popular. For coyote ,fox,bobcat we use electronic callers.
paul67337
2006-04-28 01:44:12 UTC
here in kansas, some people use hounds for coons. they don't work on the other species you mentioned.
ryan
2006-05-02 14:26:04 UTC
I am from Texas we hunt hogs with dogs. We use kerrs, mutts, and pitt bulls
gunmanwatkins
2006-04-30 04:18:13 UTC
I coon hunt with bloodhounds, Kansas
2006-04-27 20:30:06 UTC