Question:
ne know how it feels to get shot??
2006-05-15 02:51:50 UTC
not airsoft or **** like dat i mean blood and stuff. is it spread out or at one point? thnx in advance
Eight answers:
paul67337
2006-05-15 09:28:43 UTC
it feels like a bee sting. this is from interviews with soldiers and policemen that have been shot. most nerve endings are in your skin, and not in your muscles or organs. you just feel the pain at the skins surface.
deerslayer
2006-05-16 12:12:42 UTC
Ive been shot at and seen my buddy get shot and he didnt care for it to much .You can ask all these anihunter questions you want but i fight for my country so I can own a weapon and harvest animals with it ,let me ask you a question have you ever had to kill in self defense i didnt think so ,so go to hell,Animals were put on earth for us to harvest I take no more than i will eat ,and I also donate some of my meat to the food bank .So go eat some tofu you tree hugger . P.S. I vote
Tunkson
2006-05-15 09:52:43 UTC
Ask 50 Cent or The Game. They know :P
Beware the fury of a patient man
2006-05-15 15:37:47 UTC
Imagine the worst pain you can. It's worse.
michelleramtulla
2006-05-15 09:54:56 UTC
Quite painful I should imagine its not going to tickle now is it ?
CottonPatch
2006-05-15 23:32:53 UTC
Sounds like you're into drugs.
Manaswita