Question:
which brand of rifle scope is of a higher quality, BSA or tasco?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
which brand of rifle scope is of a higher quality, BSA or tasco?
Twelve answers:
paul67337
2006-05-11 08:23:52 UTC
anything is better than tasco.

i take that back. tasco is better than a paper towel core with toothpicks for crosshairs.
deerslayer
2006-05-16 05:28:00 UTC
they both blow ,simmons is were its at
chopper
2006-05-14 21:26:43 UTC
BUSHNELL NICE AND CHEAP
mbegg01
2006-05-12 17:49:38 UTC
both are junk!!!!

bushnell is a lot better for a little money more.
computerethics101
2006-05-11 12:00:21 UTC
I would recommend a Bushnell B-square& weaver style scope rings for a 22 rifle, I have found that they are very accurate and don't loose site pattern after being carried around! Plus it's easy on the pocket book!
cdslsmn
2006-05-11 10:39:53 UTC
Buy a bigger one or a better one. I buy Leupold and Nikon scopes only for my guns. The quality is so much better that the money is nothing.
My world
2006-05-11 07:22:28 UTC
Neither one of them are very good, but of the two, I think that BSA is better.

Why are you only looking in Cabelas? There are other places that sell scopes, and are cheaper.
farmerwoman4
2006-05-11 07:18:00 UTC
My husband has a tasco and he does not like it. He says would try the other though he does not like the red dot scope. he likes useing a 4x4 bushnel rifel scope for his 22.
runescape millionaire
2006-05-11 07:17:53 UTC
Are you planning an assasination?
CottonPatch
2006-05-11 14:59:36 UTC
Which ever one that is made in America.
2016-03-27 05:25:39 UTC
Not a thing wrong with Tasco scopes. I know there were at one time issues with Tasco, but I don't think it is a big deal now. All my rifles from my 30-06's to my 22's have Tasco 3-9x40 scopes on them. My model 700 Remington 30-06 has a 6-24x40 Tasco Varmint scope on it. I absolutely trust my Tasco's. I have had some of these for 20+ years. Out of the 6 that I have on my rifles I have only had one that fogged up on me. My only rifle that has a different scope on it is my new Marlin XL7 in 25-06. I bought a CenterPoint scope from Wal-Mart for about $70. It is a 6-24x40 that came with scope caps, has turret adjustments for wind-age and elevation, and also came with scope rings to fit a weaver base. I have zeroed the CenterPoint and love the clarity and the mil-dot cross-hairs. Also, the cross-hairs are illuminated cross-hairs. Tasco's are not made out of plastic, they are made of aluminum and hold up to both the recoil of most rifles, maybe not the huge magnums that some people shoot because they feel like it makes them big, but the Tasco's handle 30-06, 270, 8x57mm, just about any caliber. I have never had a cross-hair to break from the recoil of any of my rifles. My son has Tasco's on all his rifles as well.
crazy_devil_dan
2006-05-16 13:12:43 UTC
thats like asking what is better wal*mart brand or K-mart brand they are both generic