Question:
What Gun Do You Recommend For Hunting That Is Reasonably Priced ?
dchez14
2006-04-30 16:01:19 UTC
For someone that is a beginer
Eleven answers:
paul67337
2006-04-30 16:34:38 UTC
remington 870 pump, it's very versatile. it can be yours for the low price of around $250. you can hunt just about anything common in north america. deer, quail, doves, turkey, pheasant, ducks, clays, etc.
.45 Peacemaker
2006-05-04 21:00:54 UTC
Depends on what your hunting varmits I would get the .17 mach II

Deer .30-30 if in a wooded area, .270 is supposed to be good, I use a .30-06 Some States require the use of a shotgun. A Benelli 12 gauge is a good all round gun That will work for turkey, upland gamebirds, and waterfowl

Grizzley's I would get the S&W Model .500
Incorrectly Political
2006-04-30 16:37:14 UTC
A good pump-action 12 gauge is very versatile and usually pretty inexpensive. I would recommend either the Remington 870 or the Mossberg 500.
meloney2006
2006-04-30 18:32:09 UTC
30-6
jenjee1
2006-05-01 18:33:00 UTC
Depends on what you are wanting to hunt. .22 is good for small game and a 30-6 is good for a little larger game. Neither are too expensive.
custom102004
2006-04-30 20:25:34 UTC
if i would have to pick only one gun out of my gunsafe and walk away, it would be my 12-guage shotgun remington 1100 semi-auto with modified choke, 2 3/4 chamber. 1967 model

but if you are looking into a rifle go with .270 it is very adaquite for most any type of game. all about shot-placement.
2006-04-30 17:48:00 UTC
30/30
?
2016-11-13 09:11:40 UTC
best fairly, precise, solid, and feels sturdy to shoot is Ruger P ninety 5 9mm, you may get it in blued metal or stainless, I personal 3, 2 stainless and one blued. be effective to %. up some 15 round clips at a gunshow in the adventure that they don't contain 15rounders, aka contain 2 ten round clips. (about $350) -L (qualified carry close Gunsmith and licensed carry close Reloader)
2006-04-30 16:03:11 UTC
270 is a gun of choice
gunmanwatkins
2006-04-30 20:42:38 UTC
.270 by far. So much versatility in one rifle. And you can get them cheap
horsewolflover2004
2006-04-30 16:01:56 UTC
a .22 marlin or reuger