Question:
Do you like to hunt coons?
Bubba
2006-04-30 14:54:06 UTC
Me and my dog are going tonight. Its a great game in the moonlight.
Seven answers:
2006-04-30 15:09:17 UTC
Very quietly, use a bow and arrow, I have never actually hunted them, but I spose I would for shits and giggles
xxxxxxxxxx
2006-05-01 17:55:10 UTC
No. Never did it. There is a good children book about it called Where The Red Fern Grows
Incorrectly Political
2006-04-30 22:07:04 UTC
Never done it. Sounds like fun, though.
2006-04-30 23:06:11 UTC
Yes, I thoroughly enjoy it.
jenkjur
2006-05-01 03:11:49 UTC
Nope, I don't hunt them, I rehab them.
2006-04-30 21:55:02 UTC
I enjoy killing pigs. Their squeals are music to my ears.
victoria23
2006-05-01 09:48:12 UTC
Noooooooooo, not coons, they are so sweet, my nickname is raccoon...I know they are pests, but anyway....